Comments Off on How to Schedule a Polygraph Test
How to Schedule a Polygraph Test:
You can schedule any of the above polygraph tests by using our contact form, or by calling us directly on 07790732828 to speak with an examiner, so we can provide an in-depth description of the process, fees, advice, and guidance for the examinee in readiness for polygraph testing.
Usually we can arrange a suitable neutral testing environment in your particular location to ensure that tests can be conducted in a proper manner. For therapeutic services, our consultants use clinic settings, should this be a necessary requirement.
Please also note that the whole process takes around two hours or more to complete. You will be advised that we strongly recommend only single issues question formats as this has been proved scientifically to be the most accurate method to employ. Thus for example:
R1 Did you rob the First bank in Mosley Street, Manchester last Thursday?
R2 Did you rob the First bank located in Mosley Street, Manchester last Thursday?
R3 Did you rob that First bank in Mosley Street, Manchester on Thursday last week?
Thus any additional issue must be done with a separate polygraph test. Examinees will be sent information on how to prepare for the test and be evaluated for suitability according to various criteria; such as for example:
- Be free of any serious illness.
- The examinee should not have been subjected to any accusatory interviews prior to the examination.
- The examinee must not be under the influence of alcohol or substances of abuse at the time of the test.
- The examinee must have had a reasonable amount of sleep prior to the test.
- The examinee must have prepared and be notified at least 48 hours prior to the actual test.
When requested, we can have a polygraph examiner conduct the interview and polygraph examination at a office in your location to satisfy the required optimal testing environment; therefore our fees reflect this best practice level of service.
It should be noted that there are certain limitations of polygraph testing:
- The test results relate to what the examinee perceives.
- Not everyone is suitable for testing due to individual physiological and psychological differences and states.
- The clarity of issues being tested.
- Number of issues being tested.
Our examiners work in conjunction with specially trained interpreters to provide polygraph tests in most languages. They are also trained in cross-cultural sensitivities in order to engage more effectively with people from different cultures.